Earn Bitcoins by referring new members to the community!
As a means to spread the word, help grow our community, and offer you a great way to earn free Bitcoins, we are now offering a lucrative bonus program which enables you to earn bitcoin for every new user who signs up and lend bitcoins to our lending platform using your affiliate link.
BitConnect’s referral program is designed to provide an unlimited depth of earning potential to you based on the number of lenders. You will earn a commission every time your referral lends bitcoin on our platform. The commission you earn is based on the tier you have achieved in our referral program as shown below:
Invite your friends and family to join BitConnect via your unique referral link to start earning a serious income from our bitcoin affiliate program. Spread the word on social media and other online platforms to help making BitConnect platform a success for the entire community of lenders.
At the same time, generate a serious income for yourself through our bitcoin affiliate program. You can start earning your free bitcoins today for every person you refer and who starts lending on BitConnect platform.
Acceptable promotion guidelines for affiliate links
- Place your affiliate link on your blog, or website
- Use one of our provided banners on your blog or website
- Mention Bitconnect in your newsletter, using your affiliate link there
- Share your affiliate link on popular social media platforms
- Invite your friends and family by email
Terms of our bitcoin affiliate program
- • You must be an active lender on BitConnect to earn bitcoins from lenders you refer through your affiliate link
- Your commission is paid instantly to your BitConnect wallet for each completed lend offer from your referrals
- Commissions will be paid as long as your referral is active within Bitconnect community
- Though unlikely, Bitconnect reserves the right to disable the affiliate program and/or any given affiliate user any time
- Though unlikely, Bitconnect reserves the right to adjust the commission rate as necessary to ensure the continued operations of the Bitconnect service