The Bitconnect reputation system is based on two components:
- Transaction feedback: Bitconnect uses a feedback system that shows a score on your public profile with a percentage. Each Bitconnect member receives a feedback score for each completed transaction. The feedback can be one of three choices: Positive, Neutral or Negative. Neutral feedback does not affect the percentage score.
- Public profile:We allow members to leverage their reputation by verifying identity and address proof. In addition, you can verify pre-existing online reputation by verifying online accounts, such as facebook , twitter , google plus, and paypal.
No. Bitconnect members can choose whether to specify their real name on public profile or remain known as a pseudonym. If you wish to use your authentic name and verify your identity with bitconnect system, that would be more desirable. When you stand behind your Bitconnect activity with an authentic name, our community is more accountable overall.
You can’t change or edit feedback by yourself, however, if you believe the feedback has mistakes you can appeal to revise feedback through a support ticket. The Bitconnect system edits or removes feedback only if that feedback is left by a suspended or fraudulent member.
Bitconnect is currently offered free of charge, except for in the case of bitcoin exchange and product selling. In those cases we share in the revenue among the community members. Keep in mind we will consider charging fees in the future, both as a way to sustain the Bitconnect platform and as protection against Sybil attacks.
We use BitConnect Price Index to calculate Bitcoin price.
Account verification is simple. After logging in to your account, go to your "My Page" and click on Account Verification. You will need to upload a photo/scan of two types of documents, as per the list below:
Proof of Name and D.O.B:
- Driving License
- Government Issued Identity Card
Proof of Address (issued within the last three months):
- Utility Bill e.g. Electricity, Gas, Water, or Landline phone bill
- Bank Statement
- House/Health/Motor insurance policy document
- Government stamped tax assessment notice
- Council rates notice/ council tax bill
If your account verification is successful, your public user profile will show a Verified icon.
You can read our safety and security guide which explains how to best secure your account. But for the sake of convenience, here are a few tips that will protect you against the majority of phishing and hacking attempts:
- Remember to Create a strong, unique password, one with at least 10 characters. Simple passwords, such as passwords that match your email address in part, are not accepted.
- Bitconnect will never ask for your login information - if you receive an email that appears to come from Bitconnect, it is a scam if it asks for your account information.
- Be aware of fake emails and copycat websites - Sometimes emails and websites appear to be official properties of Bitconnect when they are actually from a third–party, Fraudulent company.
- Recognize misleading hyperlinks - The text of a hyperlink may contain a URL that is not the URL it actually links to.
- if someone else has accessed your account,Immediately contact support. Include the an explanation of what happend in addition to your account name, the e-mail used to register with Bitconnect, your name, IP address, phone number associated with your account, and your recent site activity.
Yes. You can appeal to re-activate your suspended account by contacting bitconnect support. We may ask you to provide valid reason with proof to revoke the suspension status.
For each transaction, lender receives one transaction Feedback. The score count used to determine trustworthiness of community member.
Bitconnect does provide hosted wallets for its members. You can send or withdraw bitcoins from bitconnect wallet to third party wallet like Blockchain wallet Instantly. To know more click here.
The interest rate on lending will be calculated by our bitconnect price volatility software. The earning interest on bitcoin lending float over the time and is exclusively decided by the software and Bitconnect Trading Bot. Bitconnect will consider last closing interest rate of Bitconnect price volatility software for next day’s interest rate.
If you lend today- you will see interest accrued after 24 hours, calculating that day’s interest rate as shown in the bar chart. If it is then you will have next day in your account as profit.
If you lend today- you will see interest accrued after 24 hours, calculating that day’s interest rate as shown in the bar chart + 0.10% fixed return. If it is then you will have next day in your account.
At present, Bitconnect system uses US dollars as a base currency. In the future, we may implement other currency possibilities to better serve the community.
As a token of gratitude from Bitconnect, we are now offering a lucrative bonus program which enables you to earn bitcoin through new user referrals.
1) When you invest in bitconnect lending platform, your investment directly goes to bitconnect trading bot to generate profit.
2) Bitconnect volatility software calculate and share generated revenue by trading bot to members.
3) Memebers profit deposited daily on their lending wallet.
4) Bitconnect member can withdraw their profit once it go over threshold of $1.
The minimum investment amount is only $100 and the maximum amount is $100,000 per transaction
Although, you can create multiple lending request after 24 hours of your last lending.
Yes, there is no limitation. You can make as many lending deposits as you want with minimum interval of 24 hours between each lending request.
Additional deposits will be treated separately and its daily return calculated and paid depending on its investment amount plan. It is not possible to merge one of your previous lending investment with new one.
Bitconnect deposit system work with auto confirmation which require minimum 3 confirmations. Please send us your deposit details and we will update your account within 24 hours if there is no active deposit found on transaction page.
No, you can only have one account per email address.
You can use same receiving bitcoin address or mobile number in different bitconnect account.
Once you make withdrawal or send from Bitconnect Wallet, you will receive bitcoins instantly.
The minimum withdrawal amount is only $1 and the maximum amount is not limited.
Note: You require to transfer fund from lending wallet to BitConnect wallet to make withdraw.
You can withdraw or recover funds from your bitconnect wallet balance anytime you want instantly.
We offer unlimited level affiliate program to our customers. It is a great way to make extra money. By inviting more people to our bitcoin lending programs, or promoting our website using our banners or text ads you earn more of your referral deposit volume. You will instantly receive a 5% direct level commission from any referral that deposits to bitconnect lending.
The earning is based on the lending amount and depth of your referral as described below:
How do I get my referral link, view the total number of referrals and referral materials such as banners?
Your referral link is created automatically when you open an account. You will find your link in the dashboad section. You will find your referral structure with active referral under referral section.
Yes, you will get referral commission for every deposit your referrals makes in bitconnect lending platform.
Yes, you will get referral or level commission for every reinvetment of your referrals.
It will be added to your "Available to Withdraw" balance immediately after your referral make a deposit.
No, it is not compulsory to reinvest in lending program. It depends on you to reinvest again or withdraw your profit.
If someone has referred you to lending program, make sure they provide you their username or referral link which should looks like this: https:bitconnect.co?ref=mandyhurst. This is the only way you will become an affiliate of your up-line. If you sign up without this link you will be signing up under Bitconnect.
To check your sponsor, go to referral page. If you didn't sign up under right referral, you need to leave your account empty and open a new account with a new email address.
Note: We cannot change your sponsor or add referrals to your account.
Bitconnect.co is peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange platform where bitconnect members can buy-sell bitcoins directly to and from other trusted community members. In the event of a dispute, the Bitconnect escrow service will act as the arbitrator to determine who should ultimately receive the bitcoin.
If you're new to Bitconnect and want to buy Bitcoin, please take a look at our Exchange guideto learn how to buy or sell bitcoins.
- Create an account on Bitconnect
- Go to the buy-sell bitcoin page. Click “Buy bitcoins” tab and you will have number of different listings from different traders (sellers)
- Choose trader with an excellent feedback score, a preferred exchange rate and a payment method
- Press Buy, enter the amount desired, then submit your request
- An order will be generated with three parties involved: buyer, seller, and Bitconnect
- After reviewing the order and public profile of buyer, a seller may accept the order and display his/her account detail to buyer. (Note: seller may reject the order at his or her discretion if buyer fails to comply with seller policy)
- Once accepted by seller, the specified amount of bitcoins you wish to buy are held locked on Bitconnect's escrow service
- Buyer then transfers payment to account specified in the order and confirm it by uploading proof of payment transferred for the seller to review.
- Once the seller confirms payment, they release the bitcoin from escrow, allowing the buyer to then withdraw the coins from Bitconnect.
Unlike centralized bitcoin exchange sites, you can sell bitcoins directly to other trusted community members. This makes the selling easy and fast, as there is no centralized organization or corporate body involved.
- Register an account on Bitconnect. Click “Sell bitcoins” tab to see the list of available traders (Buyers).
- Select a trader with an Excellent feedback score, your preferred exchange rate, and payment method you wish to receive in your local currency
- Click “Sell”, enter amount you wish to trade, and submit the request.
- The order will be generated and the specified amounts of bitcoins you wish to sell are held locked on Bitconnect's escrow service with three parties involved: buyer, seller, and Bitconnect.
- Once the funds have been loaded pay attention for an email or message from your bitcoin buyer, providing proof of payment.
- Once you receive proof of payment it is the seller’s responsibility to confirm that the payment has indeed been collected and cleared before releasing the escrowed bitcoins to buyer.
If there are issues with a trade you can start a dispute, which will be looked at by a Bitconnect support person who will resolve the dispute.
When a request is made to trade on Bitconnect.co, the specified amount of bitcoins you wish to buy are held locked on Bitconnect's escrow service. After initiating a trade request, the order will be generated with three parties involved: buyer, seller, and Bitconnect. The trade amount is now locked until two of the three parties agree to release it.
This can go in two ways:
- Escrow process locks the bitcoin on Bitconnect's escrow service until seller releases it to the buyer.
- The buyer can raise a dispute if the seller doesn’t release the escrow. Bitconnect staff will intervene to review the case and decide to refund the payment to the seller, or releasing it to the buyer, depending on what is provided.
Bitconnect traders who create advertisements get charged a 1% fee for Bitcoins released from escrow and sent to pooled fund. At the end of each month, all revenue generated from bitcoin trading module will be share among the active traders according to their rank. Therefore, to get benefited from bitconnect trading platform, you must require trading module to be unlocked.