With a BitConnect wallet, you can send or receive Bitcoin payments. So before Getting started, you’ll need to create account in Bitconnect.
This wallet allows you to store your Bitcoins securely with Bitconnect, and allows you to spend and receive Bitcoin instantly. You can send bitcoins with just one click.
To accept or receive bitcoins
- To receive bitcoin you require to sign in BitConnect account with your email and password to get bitcoin address.
- You can get bitcoins in BitConnect wallet by accepting them as a payment for goods and services or by buying them from a friend or someone near you. Simply Give out the bitcoin address displayed in receive bitcoin box on dashboard.
- Once bitcoin sent to your BitConnect bitcoin address you will see unconfirmed transaction appear with zero confirmation in Incoming bitcoin transaction box. It will be fully confirmed and spendable with 3 bitcoin network confirmation. It can take around 30 minutes or more time depending on bitcoin network so do not worry and wait quietly.
To send or withdraw bitcoins
- To Send or withdraw bitcoins from BitConnect wallet, Login Shield verification method is mandatory to verify your new browser and send bitcoins from bitconnect wallet to third party wallet like Blockchain wallet.
- To verify your new browser, simply click on "Orange Button" on dashboard to Send new browser verification link to your registered e-mail address.
- Simply "click" on the link received in your registered email address to verify your new browser.
- Now you can send or withdraw bitcoins from BitConnect Wallet.
- To send bitcoins, enter the address into the send bitcoin form under "to address field". Enter the bitcoin amount and your login password, click the send from bitconnect wallet tab. Review your transaction and ckick "confirm". Success message will show on the dashboard with transaction hash ID.
Congratulations, you have successfully sent bitcoin.
Login Shield verification security is very important to keep your accounts safe from unauthorized transaction from your BitConnect wallet and require to verify every time you login from different browser or device.