Increase your account security level by using Code card.
- When enabled, Code card provides transaction security system while you send or make withdraws from your BitConnect bitcoin wallet.
- The card is stored offline and you will be asked to enter random numbers from the card when you send or withdraw bitcoins from BitConnect wallet.
- To enable the transaction security click “get code card” and you will see twelve codes. You will require to write the codes down on paper for safe keeping.
- Once your codes have been stored and saved, select the “next” button. Enter the codes from the code list you saved earlier. Once all codes have been entered Click “verify and enable.”
- You will see a success message that you successfully activated code card transaction security. When you send or withdraw bitcoins from BitConnect wallet, the bitconnect system will ask random number code from that card list.